Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"How are you? - someone asked after not being with me for more than 7 years - I know you travel a lot and take lots of pictures"...


I thought twice before answering that I could be better. It's a strange feeling that in certain perspectives our lives just couldn't be better; but when we live them the definitions just don't come close to the real experience...

We tend to envy other people without wondering the price they pay for being whatever they are... I love traveling and creating images, but in my case that comes with a dose of uncertainty that sometimes just seams unbearable: where will I be next week, will I have an hotel when I get there, when and how I'll be back are matters that no longer show in my priority list... Still, I can't stop this and live another life...

In some strange way I find my balance in the middle of this chaos of not knowing or to controlling whatever comes tomorrow...

No comments: