Monday, October 09, 2006

“I quit my job, rented my house and will be spending the next 18 months going from Canada’s northern territories to Argentina by bicycle” – We finally found a Portuguese since starting the trip and this one had a big story to tell…

All over the world I met a reduced set of persons with the right proportion of courage and insanity in order to jump into the adventures that most of us dream of…

Sometimes we say that in the next day “we’ll radically change life”… But after a night of sleep we loose courage and there we go again to the same routine all over again…

We saw Nuno going away to continue with his venture with different mind sets… José was probably thinking about how much he would like to do the same, Maria was questioning herself on how would such a person manage to pack all the clothes needed for the trip and still be able to carry them on a bike… I found my comfort level troubled again by facing someone that had enough courage to take the “radical step”…

No comments: