Tuesday, May 08, 2007

“these are the details for your trip to Barcelona, can I issue the ticket?...” – I’m still not back to the office and I already have a new destiny… Two days and one night in Barcelona I hate short trips… I usually spend most of the time in meetings hotels and airplanes… I usually don’t even pack a camera with me as I don’t have the chance to use it...

If you’d ask me a couple of years ago I’d tell you that Barcelona was my favorite city to live in… Nowadays it still is one of my favorite cities, what has changed over time is that my interest in urban places is decreasing…

Anyway… Here I am, back to one of my sanctuaries, with my last opportunity for shooting during this short break… Star trails under the moonlight, two cameras pointed up, the sound of waves and… A last bit of peace of mind...

No comments: