Friday, November 02, 2007

"some people have the capacity to dream, some people have the capacity to make their dreams come true..." - one of my gym trainers urges us to push our limits further...

The sentence and the situation is completely off topic, but it made me think that lately I'm a little confused on what my dreams are... It's a fact I've not been dreaming much and obviously I'm not working towards making my dreams come true... The fact that I stopped writing for some time is also a sign that I've been living too much in the real/hard/concrete side of things...

At that point, in the middle of trying my best without falling apart I tried to think about one dream that would be hidden in the deepest realms of my memories... Only one thing came to my mind: "Everest"...

What do I mean with that? Well I don't know... Thinking about it again, it's a fact that mount Everest comes to my mind from time to time... Seeing it, flying over or climbing it are possible ways of making the idea more concrete, but for now, I'll leave it as it is... The basic form of a dream...

2 comments:

pajO said...

Superb...

**** said...

Wish you "Everests" of good dreams...