Wednesday, December 05, 2007

“” We could go to the end of the world, but today we’ll just go to the office”… - This thought comes to my mind several times whenever I enter my car in the morning and turn the key…

I have written before about my contradiction of loving the pure outdoors and driving a 4x4 that pollutes more that normal cars… Driving on it to the office every day, acts as a reminder that there is a big world out there, far away from the usual maze of chaos and conference calls…

I know, there are probably better ways for reminders, but I can only act rationally during a small percentage of my time…

2 comments:

Itri said...

há uns dias atrás, disse algo semelhante em relação a um evento que racionalmente acho uma barbárie, mas que emocionalmente gosto... e agora senti que alguém no mundo compreende esta dualidade que na maioria das vezes dificulta tudo... ainda assim, sinto-me feliz no meu mundo de nuances em vez de viver num mundo onde cada cor é o que é, e pouco mais...

post-scriptum: Adorei a foto e lembrar onde foi tirada traz muitas saudades! quero ver mais.

said...

Bonita foto.
:) um abraço