Thursday, September 04, 2008

"This may look impossible but my car is dirtier than yours..." - A colleague comments that my scratched and beaten up 4x4 looks cleaner than her fancy car…

My answer was somewhere of the lines of "this is probably because I'm not having much fun these days"… I have no explanation for this, but sometimes I feel that my capacity for using the 24 hours of each day to my advantage does not depend only on how crouded my agenda is…

Sometimes there's some kind of rhythm that seams to make everything possible... Sometimes, the simplest task (like updating this blog) seams to take an enormous amount of energy…

Sometimes we need a plan or something in the horizon for helping us keep the focus… And many other times when we get to that point in the horizon we get that empty feeling of "now what?!"… Today I feel like I'm in this same point in several dimensions of my life...

The image you see here is part of my Canadian Rockies portfolio from 2 years ago… Along with others most of these images where still not seen by anyone outside my home office… For now they're just waiting here for the next wave in order to get out in the world...

No comments: