Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"it's snowing in Sanabria..." - The teaser in Antonio's announcement for his workshop in an unknown region in the north of Spain shows up in my inbox, in the middle of thousand of emails regarding impossible missions, never ending procedure chains and clients on fire...

Although it's a fact that at the distance of two days it would be impossible to leave everything and just go... These sentences bring my image seeking instincts back to light...

In the last two weekends I was able to reestablish some shooting habits, and to visit some of my usual loved places... I always drive back home asking myself how can I live without it, and how small will my life time be in order to enjoy all of this... And... Aaarghhh!!!!... Today, I'm completely exhausted, looking at the moon rising as the sun disappears on the other side of the horizon... Offices with windows have this problem of showing us what we're loosing...

Well... I'll be traveling soon... that's a good thing...

No comments: