Tuesday, March 06, 2007

"I've been reading your blog, it's amazing that by sitting next to you every day I can't have the faintest idea regarding what you're really feeling..." - Lisa is surprised that I usually don't show emotions as I do when writing...

Well... What can I say... I still have a long way to go, and I probably will never get there, but one of the biggest ambitions of most poets (image or writing does not matter) is to let others experience reality through their feelings...

Still the ground rules of society and responsibility also bound our ability to show emotions... Being impolite or simple frightening are only two of the risks I could face if I'd let the accumulated rage and stress of these days speak for themselves...

As an alternative I just look outside and figure that everything I'm experiencing is still too small to be important, and that a simple cloud reflecting the warm light of the end of a day is far greater than any problem grown up people can come up with...

Still, even when writing I undergo through different levels of honesty... As Blue Little Guy, I tend to be clear in my messages... But I also have those days when there's just something I want to say without saying and use words as hideouts...

If you usually come here for more than pictures, and where able to get to this paragraph, you'd probably deserve to know the other side of my writings... This is where I usually go whenever thoughts just pop out of my mind without any kind of control... And yes I'm sorry, but I can't do this in English...

No comments: