Friday, March 16, 2007

"sorry sir, it's past 11 pm, we can't serve alcohol anymore"... - The waiter in the hotel restaurant let's me know that I can't have a beer with dinner...


Once again, I've been spending too much time around computers, cables and dark server rooms than standard health care principles should allow to any human being... I keep on seeing everything from the confort of cars air conditioning during trips to and from the office, and yes, I'm not creating the images I'd like to...

Still and even on the most casual situations I keep on finding my questions and doubts around matters I'll probably never have the time to understand about this country... It's like being reborn again and going back to the age when everything is a novelty, but this time I'm to ashamed to keep on asking why for every new piece of information, every minute...

No comments: