Tuesday, March 13, 2007

"sorry to disturb you mister... please contact our ground staff regarding your luggage... we're affaid it's not on the plane"... - 15 minutes before landing the flight attendant let's me know that for some strange reason my bag stayed in Frankfurt...


Well... This sounds familiar... But still unusual, we are not on August 12'th and I didn't even do a transfer, so there must be some cosmical conspiracy that dictates something like this: me x India = lost luggage...

This time things go surprisingly well... All paperwork is done and waiting for me to sign on arrival... I'm given an indemnization w/o having to ask for it... I still had to go shopping, but ok everything looked to be ontrack... The bag was delivered to me in the hotel, w/o damage a little bit more than 24 hours after landing... at 5 a.m!!!...

And this brings me to one more thing that is impressive about this country: shedules...
India does not stop over nigth... Some companies just follow US tizeones, others just don't stop... There's a mixture of efficiency and chaos in here that just troubles my mind...

No comments: