Thursday, March 20, 2008

“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRHHHHGGG!!!...” – My last day in Sweden, on my 3 hour drive back to Stockholm Airport… I see images jumping from everywhere I look…


Snow… Clouds, light changing from one moment to the other… Small patches of blue sky… And the clock does not stop ticking… There are kilometres to go through and a plane to catch…

I probably said this a thousand times before, but there’s something in Scandinavian light that caught me from the first time I’ve been in Sweden… I actually think that 2003 was the year that defined a lot in the person I am in a series of ways and also defined the way I look for light everywhere I go… Every time I come back I feel that this is probably the land of my dreams…

Back to reality: 5 trip days, never ending meetings, probably no more than 2 hours of picture taking… 700 kilometres of images that only my dreams will see… one year less till the end and still a long way to go…

Birthday???... Ah, yes today’s my birthday…

2 comments:

**** said...

7 days passed by... but still: Happy Birthday!!

Hope you get back to the images and lights in Sweden very soon and bring them to our senses delight.

Fica bem!

Brisa said...

Parabéns!! E que ocasião maravilhosa para o celebrares: contigo e com essa luz que tanto gostas!