Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"I have to concentrate on building my web site"... - I have said this millions of times, but it seams that there's a cosmic conspiration that prevents me from doing so...

Actually the fact that building websites is more on the software side that on the photography side explains why instinctively I tend to spend my free time around photography instead of concentrating on building a web site... Still i can't help but thinking that ultimately my message as a photographer wont be spread out to the world otherwise...

There's a saying in Portugal that states something like "there's no two without three"... So here it is: my 3'rd blog that I hope somewhere in the future will turn into my photography website...

Some of you may ask, what's the difference from my three "so called personalities", well I'm the same person, and as everybody else I have different mind sets...

2 comments:

**** said...

Awsome approach to life: "(...) as everybody else (...)" - this will most certainly prevent you from going "down" (at least for the next decade or so)

Congrats on the new blog plus the magnificent photo (and the good shape on climbing up&down the hill :)

Keep on enlighting our souls!

**** said...

Misspelled "enlightning", sorry.