Friday, December 22, 2006

“you should go… live the fantasies!...” – the comment in my last post echoed in my mind through the last week… We are almost on new year’s eve and I tend to get too introspective this time of the year…

From my student days I remember that whenever I’m stuck with a problem for too long, I end up figuring the solution in my dreams… Heck!!!... I don’t remember the last time I dreamt with something…

As time goes by, we tend to force ourselves to live too much into the real side of things, and due to this we train ourselves into posing the correct questions upfront… Things like “how will I pay the bills without a regular job?” end up blocking the sight of all the good things that might come with a radical change…

These last months have been hard, and I have made them worse… I used to fight the world just to have five seconds of photographic quality time, but these last times I’ve been thinking too much and living too little…

Not living too much lately is the evidence I’m carrying through this passage in time… One more year and I’m still too far away… I might never get anywhere, but I should get going anyway…

No comments: