Sunday, May 11, 2008

"i happen to like this... Listening to the night critters and looking at the stars"... - Maria's comments after 1/2 hour of star trails....
One year later I got back to this exact same place for more star trails... I'm almost pleased with the result, but there are still reasons do come back... Still I could not avoid a short trip back to this place, even so considering that...

"turn rigth on 9'th avenue, then arrive at your destination on the left"... - The GPS... 48 hours have passed...

Against all recommendations, once more I'm driving in New York trying to buy some equipment before driving to the Poconos...


"Sometimes a stranger has a fresher view when contemplating a whole new place than the locals do"... - I remember Antonio's words during his last workshop as I walk through Stroudsbourg...
Houses, sign-posts and even sidewalks... They all look attractive to my eyes... One more week goes by with more work than desirable, I'm finishing my writing on my 2'nd glass of merlot... The weekend is here, at last...

No comments: