Monday, May 12, 2008

"The park entrance is free, all trails are open until sunset, enjoy your day!..." - I'm back to Rickets Glen State Park PA, the park ranger answers my request for a permit...


If I had to re-name Rickets Glen I'd call it waterfall heaven... With more than 20 waterfalls spread over a 5 mile trail with lots of intersting details in the middle, I got back with the sensation that I could live in there...

It's one of those places where you look at someting amazing, spend some time there creating images, but can't help but wonder that arround the next corner something even greater can be found... Anyway, knowing that whenever I stop at one place I'll take more than 1/2 hour to move to the next, 20 waterfalls is too much for one day... So here's another work in progress in my list...

"in case you wonder... that's me in the picture..."

No comments: