Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"a 20 ounce Dark Sumatra with nothing in it, rigth?..." - Google's Courtesy: 20 US fluid ounces = 591.470591 ml... After a little more than a week the lady in the cofee shop allready remebered my preference...


Whenever I talk with someone from Portugal abut the things I miss whenever I'm out, the conversation will eventually go through something like: "how can someone live without our good, small and strong espressos!?"

Back home we're very serious about coffee (among others)... One thing I found while traveling is that it's usually a mistake to keep looking for the same things we have home while visiting another country...

If we insist on doing so we'll probably be frustrated as espressos elsewhere will never feel the same way they do in Portugal and we'll end missing other good things like beer, wine, bagels, cheese cake, ans yes good and large cups of coffee...

This post has been sitting in my drafts for a while waiting for a suitable picture, but for some strange reason, during the last days I've spent most of my image creating time around water... I decided to let it out anyway...

No comments: