Wednesday, August 09, 2006

"Did you have dinner sir?" - It’s midnight and I’m arriving to the hotel - "Room service is still on, you can order from your room" - I hate room service as much as I hate eating in hotel rooms (restaurants where made for that purpose), but it seams that today I have no choice...


Today I told someone about the dark side of my trips: sometimes there’s time to enjoy and discover the place, sometimes there’s just work to be done and it seams that every minute until the check-in closing time will be spent pushing every limit beyond what you’d ever think possible...

Extreme situations bring the awareness that limits are always much more far away that what we’d think at the beginning... There’s always room for one more problem, one more exceptional situation and even for surprisingly creative solutions...

People in India are no exception to this rule, from the distance this reality seams to be beyond reason, but here, we get surprised all the time by the strangest events and the creative solutions found to match...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Se há sempre lugar para mais um problema... há sempre lugar para mais um solução!