Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"India is the second most populous country and one of the economies with the highest growth in the world... Of course the society is highly segmented, but this country is being run by the two top layers (high and medium-high) and these two are bigger than the population of the UK and Australia together..." - Someone was trying to clear some of my doubts about this country. This was in the middle of a business conversation and we did not get to great conclusions... I probably aimed too high, maybe I should have started with simpler questions...


Maybe I should stop with adult and polite questions and let my inner child go ahead with the urge to understand the basis of day by day life... Why does everyone horn?... How do they dare to drive like they do, did nobody explain them that the Portuguese are the worst drivers in the face of the earth?...

No comments: